Wash. Admin. Code § 308-48-850 - Intern sponsors-Qualifications, limitations and responsibilities
Licensees who supervise interns:
(1) Must be working and located in the same licensed establishment as the intern, provided: Sponsors may permit interns to perform work at branch establishment locations if required by their job duties.
(2) Each sponsor can supervise a maximum of three interns.
(3) Sponsors of funeral director interns must have a minimum of one year of practical experience as a licensed funeral director in the state of Washington.
(4) Sponsors of embalmer interns must have a minimum of one year of practical experience as a licensed embalmer in the state of Washington.
(5) Sponsors are responsible for work performed by interns registered under the supervision of the sponsor.
Statutory Authority: RCW 18.39.175 and chapter 34.05 RCW. 07-18-030, § 308-48-850, filed 8/28/07, effective 9/28/07.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.