Wash. Admin. Code § 308-63-160 - Incorporation of licensee while licensed

If my business is not a corporation, what do I do if I incorporate? A licensee which incorporates while licensed:

(1) Must file an application for an appropriate license.
(2) Must file a new bond with the department.
(3) The firm may request the preincorporation license number upon application.


Wash. Admin. Code § 308-63-160

Statutory Authority: RCW 46.80.140. 09-08-065, § 308-63-160, filed 3/27/09, effective 4/27/09; 00-13-019, § 308-63-160, filed 6/12/00, effective 7/13/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.55.190, 46.79.080 and 46.80.140. 93-08-076, § 308-63-160, filed 4/6/93, effective 5/7/93.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.