Wash. Admin. Code § 308-65-120 - Scrap processor - General procedures and requirements
All scrap processors shall comply with all statutes, rules and regulations relative to the demolition of vehicles and vehicle hulks.
(1) Change of address. The department shall be notified immediately of any change of address of any business location or of the addition of any such location.
(2) Display of license certificate. The license certificate of the scrap processor shall be displayed conspicuously at the business address shown on the application and shall be available for inspection by law enforcement officers and authorized representatives of the department.
(3) Inspection of premises. The premises of the scrap processor shall be subject to periodic inspection by appropriate law enforcement officers and authorized representatives of the department.
(4) Destroying of license plates. All license plates coming into the possession of the scrap processor shall be destroyed by the scrap processor prior to forwarding the monthly report to the department under RCW 46.79.020.
(5) Identification of licensee's vehicles. All vehicles equipped for lifting or transporting vehicles or hulks shall display the licensee's name, address and current telephone number. Such information shall be painted on or permanently affixed to both sides of the vehicle. Each letter and numeral shall be made with at least a half-inch stroke for the width and shall be at least three inches high. See example.
Click to view image
Statutory Authority: RCW 46.55.190, 46.79.080 and 46.80.140. 93-08-076, § 308-65-120, filed 4/6/93, effective 5/7/93.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.