Wash. Admin. Code § 314-03-100 - What types of activities on a licensed premises require notice to the board?
Liquor licensees must notify their local enforcement office in writing at least five days prior to conducting the following activities unless the licensee has received an exception from their enforcement officer:
(1) Male/female dance reviews, subject to the provision of WAC 314-11-050;
(2) Live boxing or wrestling;
(3) Contests or games where patrons are part of the entertainment;
(4) Hours of operation in between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. for licensees that sell liquor for on-premises consumption;
(5) Closing the business to the general public for a private party; and
(6) Outside service for one-time events such as a holiday celebration where liquor service and consumption is planned to extend to an area of the premises that does not have board approval for liquor service. The licensee must have leasehold rights to the area where alcohol service and consumption is planned.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.