Wash. Admin. Code § 314-38-095 - Special brewery permit
(1) Domestic breweries and micro-breweries may apply for a special permit authorized by RCW 66.20.010(15).
(2) The permit allows a manufacturer of beer to be present at a private event not open to the general public at a specific place and date for the purpose of tasting beer and selling beer of its own production for on-premises and off-premises consumption.
(3) The application and fee must be submitted to the board at least ten days prior to each event.
(4) The special permit must be posted at the event.
(5) The licensee is limited to twelve events per calendar year.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.