Wash. Admin. Code § 332-150-020 - Definitions
As used in WAC 332-150-010 through 332-150-050 the following definitions shall apply:
(1) "Surveys." All records of surveys required to be filed by law pursuant to chapter 58.09 RCW and all other maps, plats, or plans required by local ordinance to be filed and recorded.
(2) "Subdivision plats." All plats required to be filed by law pursuant to chapter 58.17 RCW.
(3) "Short plats." All short plats required to be filed by law pursuant to chapter 58.17 RCW.
(4) "Condominium surveys, plats or maps." All surveys, plats, or maps required to be filed by law pursuant to chapter 64.32 RCW.
(5) "Instrument." The total document filed and recorded of each of the above regardless of the number of pages. Any correction filed amending a previously filed instrument shall be considered a separate instrument.
Statutory Authority: RCW 58.24.070. 87-15-048 (Order 509), § 332-150-020, filed 7/14/87. Statutory Authority: Chapter 58.24 RCW and 1982 c 165 § 7. 82-14-042 (Order 378), § 332-150-020, filed 6/30/82.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.