Wash. Admin. Code § 332-52-200 - Reservations
(1) Are reservations required for developed recreation facilities on department-managed lands? No. Except where posted by the department, persons do not need reservations to use developed recreation facilities.
(2) If required, how do I make a reservation? Persons must contact the region office during business hours at least seventy-two hours prior to the use of the recreational facility.
(3) How will reservation requests be processed?
(a) The region will process reservation requests in the order of their arrival.
(b) The region will contact the requestor of the approval or denial of the reservation request prior to the desired reservation date.
(4) How do I cancel a reservation? Persons must notify the region in person, via phone, or e-mail during business hours at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled use of the facility to cancel the reservation.
(5) Can the department revoke a reservation? The department may revoke the rights of a reservation holder, and remove any or all persons from the site, at any time, if:
(a) The person is in violation of these rules or any other applicable state law.
(b) The person's behavior is detrimental to the health and safety of any person.
(c) The person's behavior unreasonably interferes with the recreational enjoyment of any other person.
(d) The department's management activities conflict with the purpose of the reservation.
(6) Any violation of this section is an infraction under chapter 7.84 RCW.
Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.30 RCW and RCW 43.12.065. 09-05-034, § 332-52-200, filed 2/11/09, effective 3/14/09.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.