Wash. Admin. Code § 468-16-040 - Criteria for a determination of an unsatisfactory record of performance
The following list of deficiencies may be considered cause for a determination that an unsatisfactory record of performance exists:
(1) Failure to complete project on time; or
(2) Continued workmanship below the level of standard; or
(3) Failure to adhere to the plans and specifications; or
(4) Disregard for the welfare or safety of traveling public; or
(5) Inadequate supervision and control of subcontractors; or
(6) Insufficient supervision available on project site; or
(7) Inadequate coordination and planning with owner; or
(8) Inadequate procurement and delivery of supplies and materials; or
(9) Inadequate control and utilization of equipment; or
(10) An overall performance rating in the prime contractor performance report of less than standard as defined in WAC 468-16-030 and 468-16-150.
Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101, 47.28.030 and 47.28.070. 93-03-020 (Order 134), § 468-16-040, filed 1/12/93, effective 2/12/93; 91-04-014 (Order 128), § 468-16-040, filed 1/28/91, effective 2/28/91.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.