Wash. Admin. Code § 468-16-100 - Conditional qualification
(1) A firm may be conditionally qualified when it has been given a below standard (less than 100) performance rating on a final performance report. A firm may also be qualified conditionally by the secretary when performance has become below standard in either "quality of work" or "progress of work" on an interim report for a current project. The region administrator or designated assistant may, under the foregoing condition, request in writing that a contractor be placed in conditional status. A conditionally qualified contractor will be denied bidding proposals while in that status but may receive, at the discretion of the secretary, a bidding proposal for one project.
(2) The assistant secretary for field operations support shall advise the contractor and the region administrator or designated assistant when a contractor has been placed in conditional status.
(3) Should the contractor be the low successful bidder and be awarded a contract subsequent to being placed in conditional status, the issuance of further bidding proposals will be considered only when an interim report is submitted in accordance with WAC 468-16-160 or when a final performance report is submitted in accordance with WAC 468-16-150(12) and the rating thereon is standard or better.
(4) Normally a contractor may have only one active prime contract for the department while qualified conditionally.
(5) Return to fully qualified status of a conditionally qualified contractor will be effected by:
(a) A performance rating of standard or above on contracts completed during the current prequalification year; or
(b) An interim rating of standard or above on all concurrent contracts; or
(c) A standard or above rating on the first interim report for a project awarded subsequent to conditional qualification.
(6) Should the rating continue to be less than standard, the contractor's prequalification will be suspended in accordance with WAC 468-16-180.
Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101, 47.28.030, and 47.28.070. 00-14-055, § 468-16-100, filed 7/3/00, effective 8/3/00; 97-09-045 (Order 168), § 468-16-100, filed 4/15/97, effective 5/16/97; 93-03-020 (Order 134), § 468-16-100, filed 1/12/93, effective 2/12/93; 91-04-014 (Order 128), § 468-16-100, filed 1/28/91, effective 2/28/91.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.