Wash. Admin. Code § 478-117-010 - Objectives of parking and traffic rules
The objectives of these rules are:
(1) To protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic on the campus of University of Washington, Bothell and Cascadia College.
(2) To ensure access at all times for emergency equipment.
(3) To minimize traffic disturbances.
(4) To facilitate the operation of the institutions by ensuring access to vehicles.
(5) To allocate limited parking space for the most efficient use.
(6) To protect state property.
(7) To encourage and support travel to the campus by means other than single occupancy vehicle.
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. 02-08-023, § 478-117-010, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.