Wash. Admin. Code § 478-117-270 - Motorcycles, bicycles, scooters
(1) Motorcycles, bicycles, and scooters are subject to all traffic rules controlling other motor vehicles.
(2) Motorcycles and motorized scooters must be parked in designated motorcycle parking areas.
(3) Motorcycles and motorized scooters are not permitted on paths, sidewalks, or authorized bicycle or pedestrian areas, or in buildings at any time.
(4) Bicycles shall be parked in designated areas only. Improperly parked bicycles may be impounded and a citation and fine imposed upon the owner.
(5) No bicycles or foot-propelled devices shall be operated on campus corridors, hallways, or buildings unless their use is required as part of the educational process in an authorized program, or authorized by campus personnel. A "foot-propelled device" is a wheeled device designed or used for recreation or transportation, including, but not limited to, skateboards, roller skates, and roller blades.
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. 02-08-023, § 478-117-270, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.