Wash. Admin. Code § 478-117-325 - Permit and parking product revocations
Parking products are the property of the institutions and may be recalled by the issuer for any of the following reasons:
(1) When the purpose for which the parking product was issued changes or no longer exists;
(2) When a parking product is used on an unauthorized vehicle, by an unauthorized individual, or in an unauthorized manner;
(3) Falsification on a parking product application;
(4) Multiple or continued violations of parking rules;
(5) Counterfeiting, altering, or using a lost/stolen parking product;
(6) Failure to comply with a final decision of the citation review committee, or institutional hearing officer;
(7) Nonpayment of parking product fees or parking fines.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.