Wash. Admin. Code § 478-118-100 - Display of permits
(1) Parking permits, other than hourly permits (receipts) dispensed from parking machines and motorcycle and scooter permits, shall be displayed either by hanging from the rear view mirror or by placing face-up on the driver's side dashboard and shall be fully visible from the exterior of the motor vehicle.
(2) Hourly permits dispensed from parking machines are not required to be displayed on or in the vehicle when payment is by stall number. If payment is not by stall number, the receipt must be displayed and fully visible in vehicle.
(3) When applicable, the area designator (numeral, letter, or combination) shall be affixed to the vehicle permit and shall be fully visible from the exterior of the motor vehicle.
(4) Motorcycle and scooter license numbers shall be registered with the university. Motorcycle and scooter permits need not be displayed.
(5) When required to be displayed, permits not fully visible from the exterior of a motor vehicle are not valid and are subject to citation for no valid permit displayed.
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. 05-08-017, § 478-118-100, filed 3/28/05, effective 4/28/05; 02-15-174, § 478-118-100, filed 7/24/02, effective 8/24/02.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.