132D-116-020 - Purpose
The rules and regulations contained in this chapter are established for the following purposes:
(1) To protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic on property owned, operated and maintained by the college district.
(2) To assure access at all times for emergency traffic.
(3) To minimize traffic disturbances.
(4) To facilitate the operation of the college by assuring access for vehicles.
(5) To regulate the use of parking spaces.
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. 88-24-014 (Order 88-01), § 132D-116-020, filed 12/1/88, effective 1/1/89.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.