132D-116-030 - Definitions
For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions and terms shall apply:
(1) Board: The board of trustees of Community College District No. 4, state of Washington.
(2) Campus: Any or all real property owned, operated, controlled or maintained by Community College District No. 4, state of Washington.
(3) College: Skagit Valley College and any other community college centers or facilities established within Community College District No. 4.
(4) Faculty members: Any employee of Community College District No. 4 who is certified to teach in a community college in the state of Washington.
(5) College disciplinary court: The court system established by chapter 132D-120 WAC.
(6) Security officer: An employee of the college accountable to the dean of administrative and student services and responsible for campus security, safety, and parking and traffic control.
(7) Staff: The administrative and classified members employed by the college.
(8) Students: Any person enrolled at the college.
(9) Vehicle: An automobile, truck or other such vehicle and two-wheeled vehicles powered by a motor.
(10) Visitor: Persons who come upon the campus as guests, and persons who lawfully visit the campus for purposes which are in keeping with the college's role as an institution of higher learning in the state of Washington.
(11) Permanent permit: A permit which is valid for a college quarter, year or a portion thereof.
(12) Temporary permit: A permit issued in lieu of a permanent permit for a period determined on the permit.
(13) Handicapped permit: A permit issued to a person with a physical, mental or sensory impairment.
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. 88-24-014 (Order 88-01), § 132D-116-030, filed 12/1/88, effective 1/1/89.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.