132F-162-190 - Appeals of fines and charges

132F-162-190. Appeals of fines and charges

Appeals of fines or charges, or both, may be filed with the circulation supervisor by securing appropriate forms from the circulation desk. All disputed appeals are adjudicated by the director of instructional resources.

Order 17, ยง 132F-162-190, filed 5/22/73.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.