132U-140-015 - Definitions
(1) "College groups" shall mean individuals or groups who are currently enrolled students or current employees of the college, or guests of the college, who are sponsored by a recognized student organization, employee organization, or the administration of the college.
(2) "College facilities" includes all buildings, structures, grounds, office space, and parking lots.
(3) "Public use areas" means those areas of each campus that the college has chosen to open as places where nongroups may assemble for expressive activity protected by the First Amendment, subject to reasonable time, place or manner restrictions.
(4) "Expressive activity" includes, but is not necessarily limited to, informational picketing, petition circulation, the distribution of informational leaflets or pamphlets, speech-making, demonstrations, rallies, appearances of speakers in outdoor areas, protests, meetings to display group feelings or sentiments, and/or other types of assemblies to share information, perspective or viewpoints.
(5) "Noncollege groups" shall mean individuals, or combinations of individuals, who are not currently enrolled students or current employees of the college and who are not officially affiliated or associated with, or invited guests of, a recognized student organization, recognized employee group, or the administration of the college.(Adopted by WSR 14-11-030, filed 5/13/14, effective 6/13/14)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.