Wash. Admin. Code § 162-08-109 - Breach of conciliated agreement

Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021

If an agreement and order for the elimination of an unfair practice made under RCW 49.60.240 is breached, the executive director may take action appropriate in the circumstances, including one or more of the following:

(1) Specific enforcement. Bringing an action in superior or district court for specific enforcement of the agreement, or for damages pursuant to the conciliation agreement;
(2) Setting aside. Recommending to the commissioners that the agreement and order be set aside, in whole or in part, and that the case be returned to the staff for renewed conference, conciliation and persuasion, or to be referred to commission counsel for hearing; or
(3) Report to prosecuting attorney. Reporting the violation to the appropriate prosecuting attorney for prosecution under RCW 49.60.310.


Wash. Admin. Code § 162-08-109

Statutory Authority: RCW 49.60.120(3). 89-23-020, § 162-08-109, filed 11/7/89, effective 12/8/89; Order 35, § 162-08-109, filed 9/2/77.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.