208-690-112 - Other reports
208-690-112. Other reports
What events about my business must I report to the department?
You must file a report with the director within one business day after you have reason to know of the occurrence of any of the following events:
(2) The filing of a petition by or against the licensee, or any authorized delegate of the licensee, for receivership, the commencement of any other judicial or administrative proceeding for its dissolution or reorganization, or the making of a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
(3) The commencement of a proceeding to revoke, suspend, restrict, or condition its license, or otherwise discipline or sanction the licensee, in a state or country in which the licensee engages in business or is licensed;
(4) The filing of any material litigation against the licensee or any authorized delegate of the licensee;
(5) The cancellation or other impairment of the licensee's bond or other security;
(6) A charge or conviction of the licensee or of an executive officer, responsible individual, board director, principal, AML compliance officer or other person in control of the licensee, for a felony; or
(7) A charge or conviction of an authorized delegate for a felony.(Amended by WSR 13-24-021, filed 11/22/13, effective 1/1/14 Amended by WSR 16-14-022, Filed 6/27/2016, effective 8/1/2016)
Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 19.230.310, 2010 c 37. 10-20-123, § 208-690-112, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 19.230.310 and 43.320.040. 04-15-005, § 208-690-112, filed 7/7/04, effective 8/7/04.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.