222-21-031 - Forestry riparian easement application review and processing
222-21-031. Forestry riparian easement application review and processing
After the small forest landowner office makes a preliminary determination of eligibility:
(1) The department will verify the timber harvest associated with the easement is complete.
(2) The department will submit the list of eligible projects to the state legislature for budget approval.
(3) The landowner or the landowner's representative will mark the boundary of the area containing the qualifying timber.
(4) The department will verify eligibility of qualifying timber.
(5) The department will perform a timber cruise on the qualifying timber to establish the compensation value.
(6) The department will inform the landowner in writing of the easement value. All compensation and reimbursement is subject to available funding.
(7) If an application is ineligible, the department will notify the landowner in writing the reasons why. The department will return ineligible applications to landowners.
Statutory Authority: RCW 76.090.040 [76.09.040], 76.09.370 and 76.13.120. 12-11-106, § 222-21-031, filed 5/22/12, effective 6/22/12.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.