222-50-030 - Interagency agreements
222-50-030. Interagency agreements
The board recommends that the department negotiate interagency agreements with other governmental agencies. The board further recommends that such agreements include, to the extent acceptable to the other agency, provisions specifying:
(1) The law and rules covered;
(2) Any geographical or other limits on the authority and responsibility under the agreement;
(3) Priorities and standards for resolution of any conflicts between such laws and regulations and the act and these rules;
(4) Procedures for administrative appeals of actions taken;
(5) Provisions for continuing cooperation between the department and the other agency or agencies regarding interpretation of the laws and regulations involved;
(6) Procedures for termination of the interagency agreement; and
(7) Procedures for processing applications and notifications.
The department is directed to provide copies of all such agreements to the board, and to make known to the public that such interagency agreements exist.
Statutory Authority: Chapter 34.05 RCW, RCW 76.09.040,[76.09.]050, [76.09.]370, 76.13.120(9). 01-12-042, § 222-50-030, filed 5/30/01, effective 7/1/01. Statutory Authority: RCW 76.09.040, 76.09.050 and 34.05.350. 91-23-052, § 222-50-030, filed 11/15/91, effective 12/16/91; Order 263, § 222-50-030, filed 6/16/76.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.