Wash. Admin. Code § 230-11-025 - Bundling and selling tickets at a discount
Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021
Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070. 06-20-040 (Order 602), § 230-11-025, filed 9/26/06, effective 1/1/08.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
Bundling and selling tickets at a discount.
(1) Licensees may put tickets together in a bundle and sell them at a discount if they:
(a) Create the discount plan before selling any raffle tickets; and
(b) Do not change the discount plan during the raffle; and
(c) Make single nondiscounted tickets available to all participants; and
(d) Use only one discount plan for each raffle; and
(2) Booklets of bundled discounted tickets must contain the number of tickets named in the discount plan; and
(3) Licensees must not remove tickets from a booklet to sell them individually; and
(4) Each booklet of bundled tickets must have the following information printed on the cover:
(a) A description of the discount plan; and
(b) The number of tickets in the booklet; and
(c) The total cost of the booklet; and
(d) A consecutive number; and
(5) Licensees must establish controls and accounting procedures necessary to determine gross gambling receipts from ticket sales.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070. WSR 06-20-040 (Order 602), § 230-11-025, filed 9/26/06, effective 1/1/08.]