296-05-431 - Equal employment opportunity records of the WSATC retained by the department
296-05-431. Equal employment opportunity records of the WSATC retained by the department
The WSATC must keep the following types of records in the apprenticeship supervisor's office:
(1) Registration requirements;
(2) Individual program standards;
(3) Registration records;
(4) Program compliance reviews and investigations;
(5) Any other records pertinent to the determination of compliance with these rules; and
(6) Any records that must be reported to the United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Apprenticeship.
The records required by these rules and any other information relevant to compliance with 29 C.F.R. Part 30 must be maintained for five years. Also, these records and related information must be made available upon request to the United States Department of Labor or other authorized representatives.
Statutory Authority: Chapter 49.04 RCW and RCW 19.285.040. 11-11-002, § 296-05-431, filed 5/4/11, effective 7/25/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.04.010, 2001 c 204, and chapter 49.04 RCW. 01-22-055, § 296-05-431, filed 10/31/01, effective 1/17/02.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.