296-150T-0130 - How do I register a complaint?

296-150T-0130. How do I register a complaint?

A person who believes that a structure or component does not meet the requirements of this chapter may register a complaint with the department. The complaint must be in writing and must specifically describe the alleged violations of this chapter. Upon receipt of the complaint, the department will forward a copy to the appropriate manufacturer and/or dealer and they shall have thirty days to respond to it. If the department determines that an inspection is necessary, the manufacturer/dealer shall pay the department for the cost of the inspection. The cost of the inspection is based upon the fee schedule in WAC 296-150T-3000 and includes the hourly inspection fee, travel costs and other expenses incurred as a result of the inspection.

Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. 99-12-079, ยง 296-150T-0130, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.