Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150T-0590 - How do I obtain insignia for used factory-built structures?

Current through Register Vol. 22-06, March 15, 2022

We consider used factory-built housing and commercial structures as new structures for purposes of use as temporary worker housing and an insignia approval as temporary worker housing must be obtained. To obtain insignia, you must:

(1) Have the design plan approved by us (see WAC 296-150T-0300 through 296-150T-0480 );
(2) Purchase insignia (see WAC 296-150T-0200 through 296-150T-0230 ); and
(3) Pass a unit inspection (see WAC 296-150T-0500 through 296-150T-0550 ).


You will be required to open up as much of the construction of the unit as is necessary for inspection to show compliance with your approved design plan.


Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150T-0590

Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. 99-12-079, § 296-150T-0590, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.