296-17B-220 - Qualifications for new groups
296-17B-220. Qualifications for new groups
We will enroll a new retrospective rating group only if:
(1) We approve the organization sponsoring the group;
(2) The members of the group qualify for group membership;
(3) The sponsor demonstrates an acceptable workplace safety and accident prevention plan for the group;
(4) The sponsor demonstrates an acceptable plan for cooperating with the department's claims management activities;
(5) At least half of the proposed members have been dues paying members of the sponsoring organization for at least one year;
(6) The standard premiums for the group members for the four quarters prior to enrollment total at least one million five hundred thousand dollars; and
(7) Enrolling the group will substantially improve workplace safety and accident prevention for its members.
Statutory Authority: RCW 51.16.035, 51.16.100, 51.04.020(1), and 51.18.010. 10-21-086, § 296-17B-220, filed 10/19/10, effective 11/19/10.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.