296-17B-700 - Protest and appeals

296-17B-700. Protest and appeals

If at the time of an adjustment you are disputing a decision affecting a claim's losses and you want us to recalculate your adjustment after that dispute has been resolved, you must protest the adjustment and identify the claim and dispute pending. We will issue a further order indicating that the adjustment may be revised after the dispute regarding the claim is resolved. After the dispute has been resolved, if you still want us to recalculate the adjustment, you must notify us, and we will recalculate your adjustment as though the dispute had been resolved at the time of the adjustment. We will not pay interest on any amount refunded.

Statutory Authority: RCW 51.16.035, 51.16.100, 51.04.020(1), and 51.18.010. 10-21-086, ยง 296-17B-700, filed 10/19/10, effective 11/19/10.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.