Wash. Admin. Code § 296-19A-330 - How does a vocational rehabilitation provider receive payment for services?

Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021

All providers must apply for and receive a provider number from the department in order to bill the department and get paid for providing vocational rehabilitation services to industrially injured or ill workers. More detailed billing instructions for vocational rehabilitation services are available from the department.


Wash. Admin. Code § 296-19A-330

Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020, 51.04.030, 51.32.095, 51.36.100, 51.36.110. 00-18-078, § 296-19A-330, filed 9/1/00, effective 6/1/01.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.