296-842-12010 - Keep respirator program records
296-842-12010. Keep respirator program records
(1) A written copy of the current respirator program must be kept by the employer.
(2) Keep each employee's current fit test record, if fit testing is conducted, until the next fit test is administered. Fit test records must include:
(a) Employee name;
(b) Test date;
(c) Type of fit-test performed;
(d) Description (type, manufacturer, model, style, and size) of the respirator tested;
(e) Results of fit tests, for example, for quantitative fit tests include the overall fit factor AND a print out, or other recording of the test.
(3) Keep training records that include employees' names and the dates trained.
(4) Keep written recommendations from the LHCP.
Reference: See chapter 296-802 WAC, Employee medical and exposure records, for additional requirements that apply to medical records.
(5) You must allow affected employees and their representatives to examine and copy records required by this section.(Amended by WSR 17-18-075, Filed 9/5/2017, effective 10/6/2017)
Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.050 and 29 C.F.R. Subpart Z. 09-19-119, § 296-842-12010, filed 9/22/09, effective 12/1/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010, 49.17.040, 49.17.050, 49.17.060. 07-05-072, § 296-842-12010, filed 2/20/07, effective 4/1/07; 03-20-114, § 296-842-12010, filed 10/1/03, effective 1/1/04.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.