298-08-320 - Prehearing conference rule
298-08-320. Prehearing conference rule
In any proceeding the board upon its own motion, or upon the motion of one of the parties or their qualified representatives, may in its or his discretion direct the parties or their qualified representatives to appear at a specified time and place for a conference to consider
(1) The simplification of the issues;
(2) The necessity of amendments to the pleadings;
(3) The possibility of obtaining stipulations, admissions of facts and of documents;
(4) The limitation of the number of expert witnesses;
(5) Such other matters as may aid in the disposition of the proceeding.
Order, § 298-08-320, filed 1/13/70; § 32, filed 12/13/67.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.