306-01-020 - Membership
The law revision commission consists of thirteen members as follows:
(1) Two senators, ex officio, designated by the president of the senate, and not members of the same political party;
(2) Two representatives, ex officio, designated by the speaker of the house of representatives, and not members of the same political party;
(3) Three deans of accredited law schools of the state, ex officio, or their designees from members of their respective law faculties;
(4) Four lawyers admitted to practice in the state, designated by the board of governors of the Washington state bar association;
(5) Two nonlawyer members with a demonstrated interest in the work of the law revision commission, appointed by the governor.
Statutory Authority: RCW 1.30.050. 92-15-018, § 306-01-020, filed 7/6/92, effective 8/6/92.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.