308-12-270 - How do I record and report my professional development activities?
308-12-270. How do I record and report my professional development activities?
In order to renew your license, you must attest to having completed the required professional development hours for that renewal period.
(1) You must maintain the records of your professional development activities. The records must include the date of the activity, the provider's name (if any), a description of activity and its location and the number of PDH.
(2) The board will audit a random sample of licensees applying for renewal. If you are selected for an audit, the board will provide instructions about how to respond.
(3) You may face disciplinary action for failing to complete your professional development requirement or falsifying your records.
(4) If an audit disqualifies credits that you reported to the board and results in you failing to complete the PDH requirements, the board may require the shortage to be made up over a period of time established by the board.
(5) It is recommended that you keep your records for a period of ten years.(Amended by WSR 21-01-127, Filed 12/15/2020, effective 1/15/2021)
Statutory Authority: RCW 18.08.340 and 43.24.086. 11-11-019, § 308-12-270, filed 5/9/11, effective 7/1/11.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.