314-38-090 - Special distillery permit
314-38-090. Special distillery permit
(1) Washington distilleries or craft distilleries may apply for a special permit authorized by RCW 66.20.-010(13).
(2) The permit allows a manufacturer of spirits to be present at a private event not open to the general public at a specific place and date for the purpose of tasting spirits and selling spirits of its own production for on-premises and off-premises consumption.
(3) The activities at the event are limited to the activities allowed on the distillery or craft distillery premises.
(4) The application and fee must be submitted to the board at least ten days prior to each event.
(5) The special permit must be posted at the event.
(6) The licensee is limited to twelve events per calendar year.(Adopted by WSR 16-01-102, Filed 12/16/2015, effective 1/16/2016 Amended by WSR 17-08-099, Filed 4/5/2017, effective 5/6/2017 Amended by WSR 21-01-057, Filed 12/9/2020, effective 1/9/2021)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.