314-38-110 - Nonprofit private wine auction permit
314-38-110. Nonprofit private wine auction permit
(1) A nonprofit private wine auction permit authorized under RCW 66.20.010(17) allows a nonprofit organization to sell wine through a private auction not open to the public.
(2) The nonprofit organization must submit an application and fee to the board.
(a) The date and location of the auction must be specified on the application.
(b) Consistent with RCW 66.20.010(17), the one-time event fee is twenty-five dollars multiplied by the number of wineries that are selling wine at the auction event.
(c) A list of event attendees must be submitted with the wine auction permit application.
(3) The holder of the permit may conduct wine tastings of the wine to be auctioned at the event.
(4) All wine sold by auction cannot be consumed during the event.
(5) Wine from multiple wineries may be sold at the auction. Each winery must be listed on the application.
(6) The permit must be posted in a conspicuous location at the premises for which the permit was issued during all times the permit is in use.(Adopted by WSR 18-04-116, Filed 2/7/2018, effective 3/10/2018 Amended by WSR 21-01-057, Filed 12/9/2020, effective 1/9/2021)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.