Wash. Admin. Code § 332-08-111 - Derelict and abandoned vessel - Appeal deadline

Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021

When must I file my appeal?

The owner or lien holder of an abandoned or derelict vessel may file a notice of appeal regarding a decision or action of the department under chapter 79.100 RCW with the pollution control hearings board . A written request for a hearing related to the decision or action must be filed with the pollution control hearings board and served on the department in accordance with RCW 43.21B.-230 (2) and (3) within thirty days of the date the department acquires custody of the vessel under RCW 79.100.040, or if the vessel is redeemed before the department acquires custody, no later than thirty days after the date of redemption.


Wash. Admin. Code § 332-08-111
Amended by WSR 14-11-003, filed 5/7/14, effective 7/1/14

Statutory Authority: 2010 c 210 . 12-19-035, § 332-08-111, filed 9/12/12, effective 10/13/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. 08-16-095, § 332-08-111, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.