Wash. Admin. Code § 332-08-121 - Derelict and abandoned vessel - Filing location

Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021

Where must I file my appeal?

The owner or lien holder of an abandoned or derelict vessel must file any notice of appeal concerning a decision to take temporary possession or custody of a vessel or the amount owed to the department under chapter 79.100 RCW with the pollution control hearings board and must serve a copy of the appeal on the department at the following addresses:

Pollution Control Hearings Board

Physical Address:

1111 Israel Road S.W., Suite 301

Tumwater, WA 98501

Mailing Address:

MS 40903

Olympia, WA 98504-0903

Department of Natural Resources

Aquatic Resources Division

Derelict Vessel Removal Program

Physical Address:

1111 Washington St. S.E.

Olympia, WA 98501

Mailing Address:

MS 47027

Olympia, WA 98504-7027


Wash. Admin. Code § 332-08-121
Amended by WSR 14-11-003, filed 5/7/14, effective 7/1/14

Statutory Authority: 2010 c 210 . 12-19-035, § 332-08-121, filed 9/12/12, effective 10/13/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. 08-16-095, § 332-08-121, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.