332-14-170 - Plan of activities - Coal option contract
332-14-170. Plan of activities - Coal option contract
The applicant for a coal option contract shall submit a plan of activities which shall include but is not limited to the following:
(1) The type, location, and schedule of exploratory drilling and trenching activities;
(2) Location of other significant activities, including type and depth of drilling, trenching, and adit construction;
(3) Proposed roads;
(4) Reclamation, including method of plugging and sealing drill holes and adits;
(5) Proposed erosion control plans for roads, landings, drilling platforms, and trenches; and
(6) Proximity to surface water including proposed stream crossings.
If the holder of a coal option contract desires changes to the approved plan of activities, department approval is required.
Statutory Authority: RCW 79.01.668. 85-10-040 (Order 443), § 332-14-170, filed 4/29/85.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.