365-210-030 - Definitions
The following definitions shall apply to this chapter and to chapter 43.63B RCW:
(1) "Extension of the pressure relief valve for the water heater" means extension to the outside of the home as described in the Uniform Plumbing Code.
(2) "Manufactured home," in addition to the definition provided in RCW 43.63B.010(5) means mobile home as defined in RCW 43.63B.010(8).
(3) "Mobile or manufactured home installation" does not include installation of electrical wires and equipment that convey electrical power to the home or to an outlet in the home, and does not include the ground crossover. Installation of electrical wires and equipment that convey electrical power to the home or to an outlet in the home must be performed by a journeyman or specialty electrician as defined in chapter 19.28 RCW. Equipment does not include plug-in household appliances.
(4) "Other equivalent experience" means six months of hands-on experience installing manufactured homes under the guidance of a reputable, recognized manufactured home installer; or two years experience in residential construction.
(5) "Site" means the parcel of land designed to accommodate the dwelling and auxiliary structures.
(6) "May not," for the purposes of this chapter and as used in chapter 43.63B RCW, when used in reference to a particular act or action means the act or action is not allowed or not permitted.
(7) "Department" means the department of community, trade, and economic development.
Statutory Authority: RCW 43.63B.005, [43.63B.]020,[43.63B.]040, [43.63B.]060, [43.63B.]035, [43.63B.]090,[43.63B.]800, 43.330.040. 03-07-035, § 365-210-030, filed 3/13/03, effective 4/13/03. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.63B RCW. 95-14-121, § 365-210-030, filed 6/30/95, effective 7/1/95.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.