365-210-060 - Application process
365-210-060. Application process
A person desiring to be certified as a manufactured home installer under RCW 43.63B.020 must first file with the department an application on a form prescribed by the department.
(1) The application must be accompanied by the application fee specified in WAC 365-210-063.
(2) The application must be completed in full and must be signed by the person applying for certification.
(3) The application must contain the full name and Social Security number of the person applying for certification. Social Security numbers are required on applications for professional licenses pursuant to RCW 26.23.150 and federal law PL 104-193, The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996.
(4) Any application received after the class cut-off date is subject to the late application fee specified in WAC 365-210-063. An application will be accepted at any scheduled training or certification exam provided classroom space is available and the application is accompanied by the application fee and late application fee specified in WAC 365-210-063.
(5) If the application is denied by the department as a result of the applicant's failure to meet the requirements of chapter 43.63B RCW and this chapter, the department will attempt to notify the applicant prior to the date the applicant is scheduled to attend the training and examination.
Statutory Authority: RCW 43.63B.005, [43.63B.]020,[43.63B.]040, [43.63B.]060, [43.63B.]035, [43.63B.]090,[43.63B.]800, 43.330.040. 03-07-035, § 365-210-060, filed 3/13/03, effective 4/13/03. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.63B RCW. 95-14-121, § 365-210-060, filed 6/30/95, effective 7/1/95.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.