383-06-045 - Responsibilities of agency - Statewide employee suggestion program
383-06-045. Responsibilities of agency - Statewide employee suggestion program
(1) Each agency head or his/her designee shall appoint an individual(s) to act as liaison between the agency and the productivity board.
(2) Encourage all levels of management to support the program.
(3) Promote the program and distribute forms throughout the agency.
(4) Assign an individual(s) to evaluate a suggestion recommending adoption, partial or modified adoption, or rejection of the suggestion. Facilitate evaluation of all suggestions referred by the productivity board office within forty-five days unless special circumstances exist that prohibit completion within the specified time frame. In this instance, the agency is required to notify the suggester(s) and the productivity board of the status of the suggestion and provide the suggester(s) and the productivity board with a new timeline.
(5) Maintain documentation of all agency evaluations and implementation plans.
(6) Notify the suggester(s) of the agency recommendation. Submit copies of the evaluation via hard copy, fax or on-line to the suggester and board.
(7) Make the final decision to implement a suggestion.
(8) Ensure that new employees receive orientation about the program.
Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.60 RCW. 99-24-093, § 383-06-045, filed 11/30/99, effective 1/1/00; 86-04-039 (Order 85-1), § 383-06-045, filed 1/30/86.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.