388-106-1020 - How do I pay for my PDN services?

388-106-1020. How do I pay for my PDN services?

You are not required to pay participation for PDN services, but the cost of services is subject to estate recovery, under chapter 182-527 WAC. If you are also receiving other services (e.g. COPES), you may be responsible for paying participation as required under WAC 182-515-1505. Your financial worker will inform you about your participation requirements for those services.

(Amended by WSR 15-03-038, Filed 1/12/2015, effective 2/12/2015)

Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520 and 42 C.F.R. 440.80. 05-24-091, ยง 388-106-1020, filed 12/6/05, effective 1/6/06.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.