Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0430 - If I do not live in Washington, may I receive VR services?

The state in which you live has the primary responsibility to provide VR services to you. If you do not live in Washington state, you may apply for VR services if you are present in the state and available to participate in required assessment services or VR services.


Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0430
Adopted by WSR 18-12-035, Filed 5/29/2018, effective 6/30/2018

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.