Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0791 - What types of nonpermanent structural modifications may be provided at the place where I live or where I work?

Nonpermanent structural modifications that make physical changes to the place where you live or your worksite are provided for necessary disability access or to conduct employment. The conditions that apply for DVR to pay for nonpermanent structural modifications are outlined in WAC 388-891A-1194, 388-891A-1195, and 388-891A-1196.


Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0791
Adopted by WSR 18-12-035, Filed 5/29/2018, effective 6/30/2018

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.