Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0930 - Who may help me with developing an IPE?

You may develop an IPE on your own or with help from others. If you choose to develop your IPE with help from others, the following conditions apply:

(1) You may develop an IPE with support and assistance from one or more of the following:
(a) A VR counselor employed by DVR;
(b) A VR counselor not employed by DVR, but who meets the minimum qualifications for a VR counselor established by DVR;
(c) Another person you choose, such as a representative, family member, advocate, or other individual;
(d) A disability advocacy organization.
(2) If you choose to develop the IPE with someone other than a DVR counselor, DVR may help you identify individuals that may help you develop your IPE, to the extent resources are available.
(3) DVR does not pay for any related costs or fees charged by other parties to develop an IPE.
(4) The IPE must include signatures that demonstrate that you agree to adhere to the terms, conditions, and other criteria, and your DVR counselor approves the IPE and makes it effective.


Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0930
Adopted by WSR 18-12-035, Filed 5/29/2018, effective 6/30/2018

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.