Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0970 - What happens if I am not making the agreed upon progress in my IPE?

(1) If you are not making the progress you agreed upon in your IPE, you and your DVR counselor determine the reason for the lack of progress and take the appropriate steps to address the issues or problems that are keeping you from making progress.
(2) If your actions or nonactions make it impossible to begin or continue VR services, your DVR counselor may close your case in accordance with WAC 388-891A-1300.


Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-0970
Adopted by WSR 18-12-035, Filed 5/29/2018, effective 6/30/2018

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.