Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-1130 - Do I have to pay a portion of my VR services if I receive assistance or income support from another public program?

You are not required to pay any portion of your VR services if you or your DVR counselor provide verification that you currently receive benefits from one of the following programs:

(1) A department of social and health services (DSHS) cash or food assistance program;
(2) Medicaid; or
(3) Supplemental security income (SSI) or social security disability insurance (SSDI).


Wash. Admin. Code § 388-891A-1130
Adopted by WSR 18-12-035, Filed 5/29/2018, effective 6/30/2018

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.