478-117-010 - Objectives of parking and traffic rules
478-117-010. Objectives of parking and traffic rules
The objectives of these rules are:
(1) To protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic on the campus of University of Washington, Bothell and Cascadia College.
(2) To ensure access at all times for emergency equipment.
(3) To minimize traffic disturbances.
(4) To facilitate the operation of the institutions by ensuring access to vehicles.
(5) To allocate limited parking space for the most efficient use.
(6) To protect state property.
(7) To encourage and support travel to the campus by means other than single occupancy vehicle.(Amended by WSR 17-14-035, Filed 6/26/2017, effective 7/27/2017 Amended by WSR 19-11-048, Filed 5/10/2019, effective 6/10/2019)
Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. 02-08-023, § 478-117-010, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.