Wash. Admin. Code § 67-25-093 - Application for services
Current through Register Vol. 21-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
Application for services.
(1) Any individual who is blind, as defined in WAC 67-25-009, may apply for vocational rehabilitation services, including any individual who has previously applied for, has previously received, or has previously been denied such services.
(2) Any individual who is blind seeking to obtain vocational rehabilitation services from the department shall submit a written letter or application for services to the department, or shall request vocational rehabilitation services through common intake procedures in one-stop centers under section 121 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
(3) The written letter or application for services shall be signed and dated by the individual requesting services or, if appropriate, by the individual's representative, and shall include:
(a) The applicant's name;
(b) The applicant's contact and address information; and
(c) The applicant's disability;
(d) The applicant's Social Security number is preferred.
(4) The applicant must be available to complete the assessment process;
(5) The department shall not provide vocational rehabilitation services to any individual who has failed to meet the above application criteria.
[Statutory Authority: P.L. 113-128 and 34 C.F.R. Part 361. WSR 18-14-101, amended and recodified as § 67-25-093, filed 7/3/18, effective 8/3/18. Statutory Authority: Chapter 74.18 RCW. WSR 05-08-097, § 67-25-010, filed 4/4/05, effective 5/5/05. Statutory Authority: Chapter 74.15 RCW. WSR 95-06-057, § 67-25-010, filed 2/28/95, effective 3/31/95. Statutory Authority: 1983 c 194 § 18. WSR 84-01-042 (Order 83-08), § 67-25-010, filed 12/15/83. Formerly WAC 67-20-010.]