Chapter 132E-276 - Governing access to public records
- § 132E-276-010 - Purpose
- § 132E-276-020 - Definitions
- § 132E-276-030 - Description of Community College District V
- § 132E-276-040 - Operations and procedures
- § 132E-276-050 - Public records available
- § 132E-276-060 - Records officer
- § 132E-276-070 - Office hours
- § 132E-276-080 - Requests for public records
- § 132E-276-090 - Commercial purposes
- § 132E-276-100 - Inspection of public records - Copying
- § 132E-276-110 - Exemptions
- § 132E-276-120 - Review of denials of public records requests
- § 132E-276-130 - Records index
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.