Chapter 132N-126 - Student Code of Conduct
- § 132N-126-005 - Authority
- § 132N-126-010 - Definitions
- § 132N-126-015 - Statement of jurisdiction
- § 132N-126-020 - Statement of student rights
- § 132N-126-025 - Prohibited student conduct
- § 132N-126-030 - Disciplinary sanctions and terms and conditions
- § 132N-126-035 - Conduct hold on student records
- § 132N-126-040 - Amnesty policy
- § 132N-126-045 - Interim measures
- § 132N-126-050 - Records
- HEARING PROCEDURES (§ 132N-126-100 to 132N-126-160)
- SUPPLEMENTAL STUDENT CONDUCT PROCEDURES FOR CASES INVOLVING ALLEGATIONS OF VIOLATION OF TITLE IX (§ 132N-126-200 to 132N-126-240)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.